Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I decided it was time to get myself together and stop complaining about other people. Unless of course they are comparable to DG or BN!!! I got rid of my other blog and am going to make this one my main one!

Today I am in a great mood, my best friend that I’ve been friends with for like 10 years is coming to visit me at my new place. I’m so excited! We’re going to drink Sangria and make our own sushi! It should be really fun!!!

And here’s something I stole from another blog…I do that a lot! : )


3 Things

Three names you go by:
1. Sarah
2. Sarahbella or Sarah Ma Belle
3. Beezee

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. I’m from Alberta.
2. I’m a huge mix of everything….I just don’t know what!
3. I moved from Edmonton when I was 11, to Ontario….is that part of my heritage?


Three Things That Scare You:
1. Dying young, tragically
2. Getting into a car accident and being paralyzed
3. Getting more kidney stones!!

Your Everyday Essentials:
1. My jewellery, I’m naked without my rings and necklace.
2. My man, he gets me through a lot
3. My Laptop

Three things that you Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My ring from Billy
2. Cozy PJ pants
3. My high school soccer sweater! I’ve had it for like 5 years, and I will always love it!

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Someone who has drive, and helps me to get where I want to be in life
2. A Cute Butt! :)

3. And someone who appreciates all that I do for them!
Looks like I’ve got all three of these though! ;)


Two Truths and a Lie (in any order):
1. I love being in school.
2. I want 3 children.
3. I love getting my hair done.

Three Things about the Opposite / Same Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Personality
2. How they dress
3. Scent

Three of Your Favourite Hobbies:
1. Drawing
2. Reading
3. Shopping

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Go back to bed!
2. Eat something, because my stomach is talking!
3. Go shopping!!!!!

Three Places You Want to go:
1. England
2. Spain
3. Barbados

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Get Married
2. Have a Family
3. Design and build my own dream house!


Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:
1. I whine and complain a lot
2. I let my man do all the hard work. I like to be taken care of!
3. Although I love to go to the cottage and camping, I hate getting dirty!

That's It That's All!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home