Thursday, March 09, 2006


College Strike
....{day 2}


So I've decided that I don't like this whole strike thing. All the colleges that I know of are on a faculty strike right now! I mean Ok, last semester I would have loved the idea, BUT this is my last year and they are trying to prolong it! PLUS we had a trip booked in April, and now it has to be cancelled!! That trip was going to be a blast, I mean CUBA with my boyfriends family, that woulda been wicked! Hopefully we will get to go in the fall…I guess we’ll see if we can all get out schedules to match again!

On another note, I’m BORED….I don’t have a job to take up my time, and I don’t have homework, since school is cancelled until further notice and we’ll be catching up when we get back. I could get a job, but I will only be able to work full time until MAYBE the 21st, then after that I can only swing one maybe two days for work….my homework schedule takes up most of my free time, and a job just doesn’t really work with my program! I guess we’ll see… Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to make money and take up some of my free time?

So that’s all for today…I don’t have much more to say!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

that strike is affecting a lot of people i know. it really sucks.

i really hope your cuba trip can be re-scheduled.

thanks for commenting on my blog. you have a great blog, too :)

have a good night

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home