Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Doctors Fees and Crappy Bosses!

Today my boyfriend and I had to go get hep shots in case our trip is still on. SO many things sucked about this appointment. One it took us almost 3 cancellations to finally get there. First time, my boyfriend’s boss wouldn’t let him take the morning off. It made me so mad, ok they are busy right now I understand that, BUT FUCK, a week or so before the appointment he was like “Ohh just so you know on Wednesday I will be in to work a little late.” She basically said NO…plain and simple…NO…he didn’t expect this and was so mad at it that he just said “uhh ok” and left. I would have at least said why not!...But ohh well!...OK so then I made a new appointment, then a day or two before the appointment the doctors office called us and said that the doctor couldn’t make it in so we’d have to reschedule. COME ON! This doctor only works 2 days a week at this office so it’s hard enough to get the appointments. SO then finally we made a new one, and it was the day before and my boyfriend went in to REMIND his boss that he was going to be late this Wednesday, and went to leave so she couldn’t say anything. Good thing she said fine, BUT then she had the audacity to ask what it was for….WOMAN PAY ATTENTION! So he told her again that we needed to go see a doctor to find out what we needed for this trip and all that, we couldn’t just go to a walk-in clinic cause we didn’t know what we needed and didn’t want to pay $200 for something we didn’t need! I only needed Hep A since I got Tetnus and Hep B in grade school…where as my Boyfriend needed Hep A and B and Tetnus…If we hadn’t gone to see this guy we would have both paid for Hep A and B and been out on cash!

OK so then she has this dumb look on her face and was like what do you need those shots for….side note: he’s had this trip booked off from work for almost 1 year already!...So he reminds her about his trip that is on her calendar for time off, and GUESS WHAT…she said...“What? Oh no you cancelled that trip, I took it of the calendar a long time ago”…haha IF ONLY….I wish he would slap this woman, cause she’s actually soo horrible at lying that it hurts, she is the MOST conniving boss ever!. So since he’s a nice guy he only says, “No, I don’t know why you would think that, it was never cancelled” EVEN though we were thinking of postponing it because of my school, my boyfriend didn’t say anything to anyone yet! And even if he had said anything, this strike is only in week 2 and we didn’t know it would last until recently, SO WHY would he tell her it was cancelled! Ok cause HE DIDN’T! And on top of that she said its been off the calendar for MONTHS….GRRR I hate this woman!

Alright so that’s the whole problem with his boss and getting 2 hours off work!...she’s always been like this…From giving him the same thing for Christmas every year (a bottle of whiskey, and he DOESN’T DRINK!)… To apparently not being able to hand him a check for vacation pay anytime before our last trip! All they had to do was write it and sign it…but they said they couldn’t….that’s REALLY professional! F-ERS! They do everything and anything to screw their employees over!!!

Oh man sorry, I got off topic….so then after we got to this appointment, and got through it and got the needles, which I hate!!!…we had to pay!....FUCK…lol…I’m practically poor myself, I’m a student, I don’t have a part time job, and I have car payments…SO $105 for a freaking appointment and shot broke my bank!...and then on top of that….since I put it on my visa along with my boyfriends, it cost us $230…ahhh ALL FOR SHOTS!!! And he has to go back for 2 more doses… that’s $120, plus the Dr’s fee….AHHH!! Thankfully I only have to get one more dose do its only $60…and I don’t have to get it for 6 months! Yesh! This trip better be worth it!

5 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

you should have just gone to mexico to get the "cheap" shots

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Haha If I can't eat vegetables in Cuba, WHY prey tell would I get shots there?!?!

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

mexico is a place that people go to get medical things done for hella cheap...it was a joke

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

wait, ohip doesnt cover those shots anymore? that's messed up.

hope you boyfriends boss doesn't give him anymore trouble with the whole trip thing. she sounds like she'd fight it to her death. good luck.

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Nope...OHIP’s out on Travel Vaccines! Jerks! They say some work plans MIGHT cover them, but most of the time, if its for vacations, they wont!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home