Thursday, March 30, 2006

I wont be able to post much this weekend, so I thought I would post something now!

This weekends going to be busy. My boyfriends family is coming to visit! I'm really excited, they havent seen our new place since I moved in (he already lived here) and we re-did a bunch of things! And we've also got alot planned! The 6 "kids"... I say kids, cause thats what my boyfriends mom and dad calls us! But really we're all adults, his sister and her husband, his brother and his girlfriend/my college roomie and my man and I.....are all going to see Blue Man Group on Friday night! I'm really excited, I've always wanted to see Blue Man Group and Cirque De Soleil! Cirque will have to wait, BUT one day I'll get to see it! So then on saturday we're all going shopping and then at night we're getting together with My parents, my oldest brother and youngest brother and his girlfriend, for dinner. lol should be a big crowd...BUT I'm so excited to get our families together again! Then Sunday I unfortunatly I have to leave for a couple hours....unfortunatly cause I have to leave the family and "our" baby nephew....to go to my good friends Bridal Shower!! I am actually very excited about it, cuase I'm in her wedding party and we're throwing this shower, I can't wait to see her face! It's going to be great!!!

So thats really it, monday everyone leaves and its going to be back to quiet and homework...lol since I'm putting the books away all weekend! prolly not smart since we've been ass crammed from this whole strike thing...BUT who cares I'll catch up later!!! Atleast My boyfriends girlfriend (my old roomie) is in my class so we'll atleast both be behind!!!

Anyways thats it, thats all! Nothing else is new!

OHHH WAIT....My doggie Paris is due next week, sooo I will hopefully be posting pics here soon!! We dont know how many there are, BUT I felt atleast 3 moving around in there. My mom thinks there are 4-6....but since she only had 2 last time ( with one still born) we'll see. Although my mom says they did better this time....lol shes a hoochy! and she know how to "DO IT" right now apparently!!! hahah GO PARIS AND TUCKER!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

oh, im so jealous. i saw the advertisment for ble man group tonight while i was in toronto. thats going to be one amazing show, hope you have a great time.

i've seen 2 cirque shows and OMG they are amazing. we're trying to make it a yearly thing, when they come to toronto usually in september, but it's quite expensive to see them.

so exciting, about your dog. cant wait to see pics.

have a good weekend, you have so much to do :)

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

blue man group-oops :P

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

UGH! This morning my radio woke me up by telling me that there is going to be a summer Cirque De Soleil show!! Starting in June!!! And tickets go on sale now! OMFG I wish I had some extra cash I would sooo go! ahhh! I guess I will have to wait! haha my day will come!

Dawn - you should go to see blue man group, the show at Panisonic Center in Toronto is only $59. Compaired to some of the other shows thats a great deal. My friend went the other week and he loved it! Mind you he sat front row center and only payed $24!! They call it the Pancho section (you get a pancho so you dont get wet! lol ), and cause hes a student he got the better deal! He said if you go buy tickets the day of the show (early in the day) you can get those seats!

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

PUPPIESSSSSSSSSSSS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home