Saturday, March 18, 2006

Me A-Z ( Like DAWN stated :) , it's ZED since I live in Canada!)

Accent- I don’t have an accent.

Booze of choice- Sangria, Red and White Wine
Chore I hate- Cleaning the bathroom!! I hate doing that!
Dog or cat- I love both. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
Essential electronics- Laptop, Cell Phone and Camera!

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – I’m in love with soo many! Right now I wear Reaction and Haut Couture. For men, I love Swiss Army, Lacoste, and Chanel!
Gold or Silver? –White Gold!
Hometown- A small town near Guelph and Brampton…Currently Brampton for school
Insomnia? –Sometimes I can’t get to sleep. But I’ve never not been able to sleep at all.
Job Title – Student
Kids?- None. YET!
Living Arrangement-Living with my Boyfriend!
Most admired trait- lol I don’t know...
Number of Sexual Partners- One
Overnight Hospital Stays- None
Phobia- Spiders! But really BUGS in general!
Quote-" Blue roses will blossom in the snow, before I ever let you go, Blue roses will grow up to the sky, before I ever make you cry...” I love blue roses, my friend sent this quote to me or maybe it was part of a poem?
Religion-No specific religion, I believe in what I want to believe in.

Siblings- 2 brothers, one older one younger
Time I wake up- I get up at seven with my Boyfriend…and IF I fall back to sleep its til 9…that’s right now, since my teachers are all on strike!! When I have classes its usually 7.
Unusual talent/skill- I can draw….that’s not unusual…BUT its my skill!!!

Vegetable I refuse to eat- MUSHROOMS ewwwwwww!!!! It’s a FUNGUS, who wants to eat SHIT FUNGUS?!??!!?! Oh and Zucchini
Worst habit- I pick things…
X-rays-Too many to count! Never for a broken bone though…ONLY to find stones!!! Damn kidney stones!

Yummy foods I make- I make a mean Spaghetti sauce, REALLY good chocolate chip cookies, and Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo! Mmmm now I’m hungry!
Zodiac sign-Aries

6 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

who gave you that quote?

...isn't that a tag thing? you supposed to tag someone after you've done that...or a coupel people. but only if YOU were tagged if you stole it then no

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

hmm...I guess I can't remember who gave me that quote! Just kidding....I could never forget who said that to me....or really sent that to me!

BTW TAG!!!! DO IT! A-Z!

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

hey cool-you're an aries, too? when's your b-day, if you dont mind me asking?

thanks for doing this, it was fun to read.

 
At 12:57 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

April 9th! What about you?

Its funny, I know sooo many people born in April! More really than any other month!

 
At 1:26 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

I'm april 7th :)

only recently have i met a bunch of people with b-days in april. at my work alone, there are 6 of us with april b-days

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

haha...I donno everything!! I know thats weird, I can't explain it, I just pick.

And NO I don't mind...yay! I've been linked!!! That makes 2!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home