Saturday, January 13, 2007

OK….to explain my last two posts.
I have a tendency to make up the words to a song. A few of my friends have mentioned it, but most people don’t really notice….I know my man knows, because he often turns on the songs I don’t know and waits for me to start singing…then just laughs.
SO basically I’m a goof.
Then we found these videos and OMG it made me laugh sooo hard, cause its exactly what I think the words are!
I’d like to note, that I really do like Fall Out Boy (so this is not me making fun of them), and have nothing against EMO. These just made me laugh, so I really wanted to share them!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Jay said...

Yeah, that poor guy needs a lesson in pronunciation.

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

what happened to "i'm updating tonight"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home