Friday, November 03, 2006

A new post!!

I don’t really have much to write?!...really I feel boring right now! I should probably come back in an hour or two and write this post, but right now I have nothing much to do so here I am!!

Wedding updates…
Last weekend we went to meet with a photographer. She was wicked. She was soo upbeat and happy and just so nice. She’s REALLY good, and has some amazing pieces up around her ….shop? I don’t know what to call it. Her gallery?....ahh well you get the idea. Anyways…I think we’re going to book her. My uncle knows her and really loves all her work so I mean, she comes highly recommended. At least I know I will be getting a great photographer.

On to cakes….tomorrow is our cake consultation. We’re meeting with a cake designer. She did my one bridesmaids wedding cake for her wedding. And also comes highly recommended. I can’t wait to meet her. Apparently she sits with you for an hour and just sketches out ideas to see what we could come up with. That should be really fun.

And then on Saturday night we’re going to some wine tasting / Jazz thing. It’s I guess a wine and hors d’oeuvres tasting party, but then they have a live jazz band. I don’t know that I’m into Jazz but I mean it could be really fun. Wine…Food….live music! Sounds like a good time!

I’ll update about cake things later!! Time to get back to work!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

in my opinion a "cake tasting" is the best invention ever

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

i second rocks

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

you can't tell someone to update their blog if yours ISN'T!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home