Sunday, September 10, 2006

A week on my own!

This past week was great and horrible at the same time. I started working for real, and I really do like my job! My boss and the other engineers are so nice, so it really makes it easier and less stressful! The ONLY stress I have yet to have about that job is the drive there!!! It’s really only a 20 min drive, BUT in the morning and afternoon traffic it’s horrible! It takes me 45 mins on a regular day, and Friday night it took me an hour! I was sooo frazzled after that drive I wanted to scream! We NEED to move! I can’t deal with my little commute….SPECIALLY when everyone I work with is apparently 2 mins away!! And they all go home for lunch and talk about how close they are! Dang….I’m jealous! Lol

And so my week was horrible cause my man was working afternoons all week! 3-11, so he basically didn’t get home till 12 or 1 all week! I really haven’t spent that much time away from him since we moved in together! I mean I only saw him for about 20 mins a day!....and then….get this….the CHERRY on the freaking sundae…He’s going to be working this afternoon shift till Christmas time! So NOT ONLY will I not really see him….anything we have planned at night, WONT be happening! Or I’ll have to be doing it alone!If any of you care….I don’t do ALONE! I hate being alone, I hate doing things alone, and I especially hate sleeping alone! I’m getting better, last week I wasn’t scared or anything like that, I just did my thing, thinking it was JUST for a week! BUT NOW??? UGGH…..that’s….hmmm…..about 16 weeks….give or take…. :( ….ohhh noooo!!!

Anyways….I guess I’ll get used to it. There will be lots of wedding planning, so I will keep busy!

This past weekend I was at the National Bridal Show….OMG sooo much fun! My mom and I went, and we got soo much loot! I can’t wait to check out all the planners and magazines I got! Wahooo!!!

Lol anyways, lots to do around here! Hope everyone’s weekend went well!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i find it interesting we're surrounded by the things we fear, its almost as if it happens so we can learn to get used to it.

like my friend mildred, there's always spiders and she's terrified of them. if she just got used to it she'd probably never even notice them as much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home