Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I joined this blogger world just under a year ago, and I feel like its going down the pooper! It’s been an outlet for me that I LOVE, and I love reading about other peoples lives and having that connection. It’s been great for me to vent and tell my stories. But it’s also started fights and made me upset on many occasions. I am the type of person to take things very personally…EVEN if things are not directly about me. If it’s something I’ve thought about myself and then read I have the tendency to assume it’s directed at me. But there have been other times that I have told things in confidence that have miraculously appeared in blogs and were said to NOT be about me. But I have a feeling that these people just don’t realize that they are being too open. Fine with me I guess, I don’t have to read those blogs…But I love all the other things on these blogs. I love hearing about things I miss and how these people are doing in everyday life. I don’t get that unless I read the blogs…its catch 22. I wish it was easier. I wish I could keep my personal issues to myself. I wish I DIDN’T need to talk. I wish everything was that much easier! But it’s not…so I’ll deal with it in the way I can! This is usually to not deal with it and to ignore it the best I can!

On a good note it’s helped me learn a lot about issues I knew nothing about. I have to give props to all the people out there that have blogs as outlets for REAL issues.

I’m not leaving, if that’s what my few readers think…I just feel since things is a blog about venting, I should tell the whole truth. Plus since it’s almost my blogs birthday I thought I would sum things up!

Happy Almost Blogger Birthday To Me!!!!

Haha, don’t laugh, its all I’ve got! I’m sick (again) and totally swamped with crappy school work! I need something to make me happy! Even wedding planning is at a standstill right now…argg I wish I could just plan that and do nothing else. I am however going dress shopping for my MOH this weekend….but she hates shopping and has already made other evening plans….so I guess we won’t be too long. I just want to look, I want her to be comfortable at our wedding, and since she’s also not a dress person it’s going to be hard to please her! We’ll see!! I’m crossing my fingers that it goes well for a first time outing of this sort!

Anyways off to school for me! Bye

11 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

FUCK i'm only babysitting for 2 hours and i was hoping after shopping we could come back to my place and swim and have a few drinks in my giagantor GLASSES but i guess that's not cool with you so whatever i'm not going to feel bad that i said i would babysit when you never even said anything about doing something for the evening. You can't get mad when you never asked me if we wanted to do something. and again i'm babysitting for around 2 hours so that's like till 9pm.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Hey...I didn't mean it in a bad way. Its cool that you're babysitting! I shouldnt have assumed you'd be free all day thats all. I don't mind hanging out till you babysit, thats perfect for me. For that matter I could HELP you babysit! We can play it by ear, it's not like you have to go far away to babysit!

Alright!? So please no bad language on my Blog! Thanks Much!

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

I'm boycotting this blog until bad language is allowed!

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i just like to say i'm boycotting something...i'm lame

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

I know! I'm on to you!

BTW other than the PINK flowers...like my new template? Its kinda cool eh?? EH? EH?

Just agree so I can smile today.

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

actually i was going to say i really like it. i'm not against pink if it's nice and i really like those kind of flowers what are they called again...hibiscus or something?

where did you find the template?

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Yes they are hibiscus flowers!!

I got it from a link on DAWNS page, it was under all her links and previous post things.... http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/...But there wasnt much of a selection!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Better????
Now its Eastern!

Now all I need is a picture...I don't know how to do that, and its driving ME insane!!!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

yes better!

isn't that in the profile section of your blog...to add a pic i mean

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

happy almost blogiversary.

i take everything waaaay to personally too. ive tried so many times to give up blogging, but i can't, and won't. im glad you blog, cause i enjoy reading everything you put on here.

oh and this template rocks! makes me wanna go to hawaii or someplace tropical :P

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Thanks!!!

And I know!! Since it was so nice out I thought I needed something that was a little tropical!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home