Friday, May 26, 2006

AHH…GUESS WHAT???

WE set a date! Not that any of you are REALLY following our wedding…BUT I’m going to tell you anyways. We set the day!!!!! May 20th 2007. OMG less than a year away! It’s SO exciting! My mom went and checked things out and set things up and it all sounds perfect! Its funny too, cause when we were looking at places, I kept saying that I wanted to have chair covers because so many of those places have UGLY chairs…BUT my mom reminded me that we would save a lot by NOT having them, so I dropped it. Who really looks at the chairs anyways? BUT lol then my mom went and booked our place and decided on chair covers AND extra long floor length table covers…hehe just so you can’t see those table legs! SO I don’t know why she made such a big deal about it before and now she’s going with it…I think she’s really having fun with this wedding planning, and wants it all to look perfect!! Lol I’m not at ALL complaining about that! I love my mom, and LOVE all that she’s doing and going to be doing for our wedding! Thanks Mommy! This weekend we’re going to meet a potential officiant, my Maid of Honour is coming with me and my mom and I’m really happy about that…If she’s up to it we might even go over to our location and check out a wedding they have, to see what it will look like all set up! We’ll see tho!

On another note, if anyone here is following the Hockey games….WTF were they THINKING??? I mean really…WHO switches their goalie IN THE FINALS….or whatever you call these games before the final playoffs. I was born in and lived in Edmonton until I was 11, those are MY BOYS. I am counting on them! They are the LAST Canadian team in the running and CAN’T let us down! STOP FUCKING UP!! And learn how to be a better coach!! GAWD!!

That’s it that’s all!

7 Comments:

At 12:24 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

im not following hockey, but if there's a canadian team in it, then go edmonton!

yay on setting the date-thats so excititng. a year will go by so fast, especially with all the stuff you'll have to do in the meantime.

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

lol apparently I missed something in that game, it wasnt edmonton that switched goalies, they took their goalie out to get more players on the ice and that was only for a few mins..Sorry Coach!....don't I feel silly for ranting now!! Oh well...I still love my boys cause they're back in it! Let's Go Edmonton Let's GO!!!

And thanks DAWN. I'm very excited....There are only 356 days to go! lol YES I've got a countdown!! It already seems to be going quickly!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

there are some cool countdown tickers out there for your blog if you wanted one of those. tickerfactory.com is a good example.

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Thanks Dawn!! Great Idea!

Haha unfortunatly I couldnt change the text colour on the ticker so I had to change my blog so it showed up! It still looks good tho!

Rocks...I'll get rid of the PINK blog once the ticker is finished! lol

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i'm boycotting this blog until the pink is GONE

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Screw You. Happy now?

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

ya i prefer baby diarrhea to pink!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home