Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Beezaleez




A Day late but better late than NEVER! :)

1. I finished my last final exam today...I hate exams! Infact I LOATH them...And I wish I didn't have one more semester to deal with!

2. I wish I was married right now.

3. I wish I was done school, so I could get a job, so we could have more money, so we could have babies!

4. I really love wine! I could go for a HUGE glass of ice cold white wine!

5. Tonight I am babysitting the 3 puppies and mommy. Mostly they just sleep...but they are still fun!

6. I am going away on sunday for a week!! And am VERY glad things worked out the way I was hoping they would!

7. I have a canker! I get cankers when I get stressed....its weird how my body does that. One time I had a canker the size of a dime!! It was painful!

8. I still wish my friend would end the drama....its getting OLD!

9. Having Paris and the puppies here makes me want a pet even more! It makes me sad that I cant have a pet for a while!

10. My Fiance wont make me dinner tonight. We're both too lazy...Its friday at 10 pm and neither of us has eatten anything. Just snacks!

11. I need to make some new CD's for our drive. And today I heard a song I REALLY like but I didnt catch the name of it! I HATE when that happens to me, cause I can NEVER remember the words or the tune when I want to ask someone.

12. Right now we're watching Star Trek: Enterprise...I dont really like it!

13. I Am VERY excited to get to spend lots of time with our nephew!!!! We're babysitting him everyday we can while visiting home!! Yay!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • RocksandChairs
  • Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


    3 Comments:

    At 11:41 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

    having no pets SUCKS

     
    At 6:48 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

    r u back yet? it's been a week.
    how r u?

     
    At 8:41 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

    I'm here....enjoying my 2 weeks off though...I'll update soon!

    Check back tomorrow!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home