Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So its Tuesday and I'm only JUST getting back into the swing of things after this past weekend!

It was one of the best weekends EVER! And wont be topped for a while!

I'll fill ya in....
First on Friday night we went to go see Blue Man Group! AWSOME! It was a wicked show, interactive, loud, funny, it was more than I thought it would be! I'm so glad we went, AND I cant wait to go again!....I have 2 weeks off when I'm finished my semester and I am going to try to talk my best friend into going one of those weekend days! She'd LOVE IT! And plus I know she wants to see it anyways!!
Then it was saturday, I was sooo tired, but on a high anyways since my boyfriends family was here and I was having a good time. We went shopping...I spent most of the day with my boyfriends sister, her husband and their son Danny, who's 1 on April 13th...so he's at that ohh so cute, giggling and trying to walk and talk age! I never even thought about the fact that my boyfriend kept ditching me...lol I didnt mind tho, we live together and I just figured he wanted to spend some time with his dad. SOO then after we were done shopping, we went home and got ready to go out to dinner. It was a family dinner...both my brothers came, the younger with his girlfriend, my mom and dad...and then my boyfriends family! So with everyone there was 14 people...a nice dinner crowd! We went to a nice Italian place in Brampton...good food!
BUT my BIG NEWS!!!!...... When we had finished dinner, my friend and I went to go to the bathroom ( this is my friend thats dating my boyfriends brother )...sooo we were coming back from the bathroom talking about clothes...lol we're girls!... I went to go sit down and my boyfriend was just getting up, I went to go say something and he took my hand and said my name...lol I was like ahhahah thats not nice, since it was april fools day and everyone was already making lil trick jokes all night (ok more me than anyone, and given the night no one was really laughing at them but me)...soo then I tried to sit down cause I knew his dad would laugh at me for years if I thought he was proposing and he was only joking! BUT then when I went to sit down I looked at my friend to be like ohh come on but she was like nooo stand up....so I kinda turned back, and he took both my hands, this is when I noticed he was shaking....THENN he said my name and then "hunnie, you know I love you, and wouldnt want to spend my life with anyone other thank you...." there was way more, BUT he had me crying at hunnie....so I didnt hear much between that and "WILL YOU MARRY ME"..........AHHHHHHHHHHHH ....lol apparently he didnt even finish saying Marry Me? and I was blurting out yes....

SO Now i'm engaged! my ring is beautiful...I always loved the 3 stone rings and he really liked the solitaires....SO he went and got one made, its one large solitaire, with 2 smaller diamonds on each side that are sortof set into the band!...and since he picked out the most beauitful diamonds IT SPARKLES SOOO MUCH!!!! hehe sorry I'm still soo excited here!

SO then we finished dessert....not me since most of the time I was crying and still jumping around....I found out that he went to ask my fathers permission, and EVEN called my older brother to talk to him and get his blessing. It was soo sweet!

I wasnt even expecting anything, we had talked about it alot, but he always said that he wouldnt even go to talk to my father until I was finished school...BUT since his family was here and he didnt know when everyone would be back together, he decided that there was no better time! AND he was right...I was surprised, and he won MAJOR brownie points from everyone for doing it infront of the two families! Especially my mom, she was soo happy to be there, and be able to see it and be a part of it ( she sat beside him and was holding the ring the whole dinner :) and got to hand it to him when he got down on one knee) hehehe omg still cant believe I'm engaged!!!!
As soon as I got home I got to call my best friend, hehe I couldnt wait to tell her, she was happy for me! Its kinda weird that we're all growing up...I guess it'll hit me sometime soon that I'm getting married!! OHHH I can't wait to start planning things!!! :D

So then on sunday I went to my close friend surprise bridal shower....Myself and 2 of her other close old friends, who are her 3 bridesmaids, threw it for her. It went perfectly! And so not to take away from her day, after she had opened her presents, I told her about my good news! She was soo happy for me and told her mom, who is SUCH a sweetie, and her mom made a huge announcement...lol I'm kinda shy and I didnt know alot of my friends work buddies...so I got all red and was like ohh thanks....hehe BUT they wernt having it, they asked how and all that and then they asked WHEN is the big day! haha I was like he JUST proposed last night...so We hadnt really gotten time to pick some sort of time. Well we kinda mentioned some dates, BUT they are all over the place.

SO that was MY weekend....want to top it?!?! Just kiddin! It was MY perfect weekend! Thanks for listening!

5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

that sounds like the most boringest weekend ever, i feel bad for you!

haha just kidding.

has paris had her puppies yet?

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Yeah totally boring!! hehe!

NO, shes about to pop too! My mom said she doesnt even sit still for five mins, shes soo uncomfortable!
I'll let you know as soon as she has tho!!

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

OMG!!!that is soooooo exciting!!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS, beezaleez :)

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

THANKS DAWN!!! :D

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Thanks Secksi!! I can't wait to start planning! It's gonna be good! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home