Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Beezaleez




1. Spring seems to be break-up time….or the time when people get restless and bored! I thank god for the security I have in my relationship!!

2. I can’t wait to get married.

3. I wish the drama would end for my friend and her boyfriend. I’m getting sick of the break-ups!

4. I have a slight dislike for cheaters….lol!

5. I miss my family….I’m only 45 mins away but still don’t feel like I see everyone there.

6. I wish there was a Tuesday 12…so that I could write this earlier in the week when I think of things!

7. I am very sad lately….which is weird for me…BUT I just feel like nothing is going my way!

8. I wish I was in Cuba right now….like I was supposed to be!

9. I want a dog or a cat! I miss my pets! And HATE living where I can’t have one!

10. I can’t…AND I MEAN CAN’T…wait to be done school!!!!

11. I don’t know who’s going to be in the rest of my wedding party….it seems like no one really wants to. I feel like I stepped up to the plate for my friends wedding…and am waiting to see if I get the same! I really don’t think I will.

12. I really hate Mullets….they look HORRIBLE!!! lol on ANYONE!!

13. My Fiancé had a mullet when he was a kid….haha I couldn’t even pretend not to laugh at that picture! It was TOO funny!!!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  • RocksandChairs
  • Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


    2 Comments:

    At 10:43 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

    hey man there's a tuesday 12 if you make one!!!

     
    At 10:44 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

    dude i think you picked the wrong time zone for your blog its actually 10:43 am....

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home