Monday, April 17, 2006

Apparently I take too long to write posts…so here I am updating everyone!!

Paris my doggie did in fact have her puppies, about 2 weeks ago…I don’t have pics yet because I am a loser and forgot my camera at home when I went to visit! I will be going home tomorrow so I will get pics then! To fill you in, she had 3 baby boys. All tri colour, but they are all basically black with brown cheeks and white feet and some spots! They are adorable! And it’s funny because they came as small medium large….one is kind of tiny, then there is the middle one, and then there is a fatty! But all three are growing at a fast pace! I can’t wait till they can walk and play because that’s when they get REALLY cute!

SO that’s that...other than that not much has happened, I had a nice birthday weekend. Went to the Sault with my Fiancé for Easter to visit his family, and had a good time! We didn’t do much but it was his nephews first birthday so we had a party on Friday for him…then just spent some quality family time with everyone! It’s my fiancés birthday tomorrow so we’re going home for a family dinner at my parents place for that…should be good fun!!

I don’t know much more to write… I have finals these next two weeks so I am stressing about that and swamped! I am doing well in everything except one class…I am getting a C….I can’t have a C….I DON’T DO ‘C’s’ it’s just not my thing! SO I am freaking out about that, and trying really hard to get my final project perfect!! I have one other pending mark….but I have to wait to see how I did on the last project to see how hard I need to work. I felt good about the project BUT it’s a tough one to judge…and it was a new program we used so I could have fucked it up totally!! I can’t wait to find out that mark! I will let you guys know! lol

I do have a good post to write about some things that I’ve been thinking about lately…so maybe I’ll take the time to write that tomorrow!! Its too long to add to this post tho…so you’ll have to wait!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM still waiting for this new post you said you were going to write

WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Relax, the day is not over yet!!

and plus I kinda forget what I was going to post about! It was good too!...DAMNIT!!! lol I wish I had started that post last night!!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

STILL NO NEW POST

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

ok, im DYING to see the puppy pics! hehehe, 3 little boy puppies, that makes me smile :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home