Thursday, May 25, 2006

A post about nothing, but everything at the same time! Exciting isn’t it??

Not really!! But pretend for me! Ok?

My long weekend, in a nutshell! My man was sick, so we waited until Saturday morning to head to the cottage. It was actually the best thing we could have done, because the usual 2 and a half hour drive only took 1 and a half, and there was NO traffic! And we got to sleep in our own warm cozy bed! But then when we got there it was so cold and raining most of the time. We lasted one night, and then came home. It was Sunday morning so we actually had a lot of extra time to do things. We got laundry done AND got to watch 3 movies I’ve wanted to see. Well OK not really wanting to see, but ones that I was interested in seeing! They were The Ringer, Aeon Flux and Fun with Dick and Jane….all good movies. I was most impressed with Aeon Flux, it was well done. NOT to par with The Matrix, BUT in that Genre!

Anyways so that’s my weekend in a nutshell…My week however has been more eventful! Basically as I stated before my two NINCOMPOOP friends aren’t being that great to me. Yesterday was the worst. I managed to be ditched for a ride, and then when I got to the place I was ditched again. Then I was BASICALLY told to get lost. They are both really nice so they didn’t really say GET LOST, but I was supposed to be meeting them to work on a project after we went to this place. BUT when we went to leave the one person said to me...We have to go somewhere so we’ll meet you back there, call my cell when your back… WTF we’re working on a group project, WHAT the HELL am I going to do while you two go off and SHOP!?? So I basically said I would follow and wait, since I don’t have anywhere else to be, that was fine with them, BUT when we got back to school they went into a different parking lot and disappeared for 15 mins. I called their cells BUT nothing! Then one of them called me to ask WHERE I WAS??! Seriously what is wrong with ME that I am being treated like this?? NOTHING…I am nice to both of them. Then in class I was trying to offer my help with something and the one person basically ignored me and said they were going to work on it later instead! Honestly…I’m starting to get MAD here, I want to say something! And right now they are chatting and sitting with their backs to me….And I thought last week was bad!

I wrote the second part in RED cause red is a mad colour, and I am MAD! I wont be doing a Thursday Thirteen either, cause I don't have too much more to say. Next week I will because we are going to be getting a few wedding things in order...so I will update everyone about that...and also more about how these two jerks are acting!!

Bye For Now!

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

see how you said you didn't have anything to write about and then you actually wrote about a lot.

i hate when people say they have nothing to write and end up with a long ass post...yours wasn't a long ass post but you get my drift!

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

I didn't say I didnt have anything to write, I said it was ABOUT nothing. In my opinion my rants are nothing, just me venting...

But next time I will keep that in mind when I say its nothing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home