Thursday, May 11, 2006

An Update for ALL my avid readers!!....OK, for the 2 people that actually come here!!

I was away for a week, so that’s the reason for my absence. My Fiancé and I went to visit his family. It was good fun! We got to baby sit his nephew Monday to Friday! It was really nice to actually get to bond with him, since we’re so far away. And Bond I did! By the end of the week he was reaching for me as soon as I walked into the room, and making googly eyes at me! I loved it. Plus he just turned one so he’s at that crawling and trying to talk age so he was a blast! We wiggle wiggled and Roule Rouled…good times were had.

Other than that our week was generally just family time…we did go out and have a few drinks, and go sing some karaoke…BUT I did NOT sing…lol I have to be REALLY drunk to do that!

That was that week! Now onto this week!

Monday my mom and I went to look at places for the reception, and Tuesday we went to look at dresses! It was really fun to be spending that time with my mom. Especially when I was trying on dresses….she was really cute!! We think we’ve narrowed it down to a date, but we still want to go see one place so after we see that place we’ll pick out of all the places. I really want this one place, it’s a golf and country club that’s GORGEOUS... but it’s not really close to any hotels. And since most of the guests are out-of-towners, it’s not really fare to do that! I have a few other favourites, and so does my man….BUT the last place we’re looking at is an outdoor wedding place. It’s a couple that has 10 acres that are all set up with gardens and trees for outdoor weddings…BUT if we go with that place our date has to change, since we want May and May might not be warm enough for an outdoor wedding. But we’ll see…I think we’re leaning more towards a place in town, since it will be more convenient for everyone!

I went home a few times to see the puppies, and OMG soooo cute! They are all really fluffy and really active. I miss them so much, since last litter I was home because school was out. I wish I was there now…OR wait, I wish I just lived closer so that I could go see them more! I miss little Kiwi, Princeton and Milo! Lol they are all odd, so the odd names match! Milo is hilarious he’s HUGE….Princeton is the smallest and Milo has to be ATLEAST 2 times the size of him. They don’t look like brothers! But that just makes him cool! SO I love him! Lol

So that was my life while I was away…I am back at school on Monday, AHHHHH….BUT only this semester left, THEN DONE! OMG I can’t wait!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

when do you find out if you were accepted into that conestoga course?

and choose the place you like who cares if its far from a fucking hotel people will deal

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

I have an interview this week actually! I don't know tho, I'll let you know how it goes!

And we will. All of the places we're looking at are amazing, so no matter what one we pick will be perfect! It's probably good that place is outa town, cause it also happens to be one of the more expensive places!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home