Thursday, May 18, 2006

No Thursday Thirteen FOR YOU!

I just don’t seem to have the energy to write a Thursday Thirteen! So I thought I would just give you a little update.

I am back at school and it’s already crappy…I started the official countdown today! Now let me tell you, I usually at least hold off till the 8th week for that! BUT this one started on the 4th day! SO the countdown is at 13 weeks left! Lol…who thinks I might crack before getting there?? It started today cause I basically am having a hard time with my 2 class friends….its a LONG story why we’re not on the BEST of terms, but basically they both didn’t show up to class! I mean I wouldn’t have cared, BUT these are the two people that I spend every minute at school with! We save seats for each other, take notes for each other, even help with each others homework! SO for NEITHER of those heffers to write me a MSN message saying that they WOULDN’T be showing up to class was MORE than RUDE!! And then when I msged one of them to ask what was up and why they weren’t there, they said “oh yeah I’m not coming, and neither is -----” SERIOUSLY!? Ok fine….I dropped it, wrote my notes and left! Then they showed up for the afternoon class…AND one of them had the audacity to say “oh yeah I totally forgot to msg you, I didn’t even think to say something” That was really just like putting the cherry on top of the sundae that is our friendships!!!! Thanks guys! Thanks A LOT!!! I like where this is all going! TO THE POOPER!!!

Ohh well….like I said 13 weeks and DONE LIKE DINNAH!!!! 3 months basically! I can handle that! Everyone pray for me that it gets better with those two nincompoops tho! I’m over it now, I just wanted to share my day with everyone! lol

SO, That’s it that’s all….Off to the cottage for the long weekend!! Here’s to good drinks, good food and NO BUGS! Oh and NO RAIN!

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

have fun

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

hope you had a great time at the cottage and that you didn't get the shitty ass weather that we had here.

i had problems with 2 of my friends when i was in college, too. i hated going because of them. the only advice i can give is to cut them off cause they'll only bring you down. you have way more important things to worry about and it's not worth the time and effort you put into them. i know it's easier said than done, but i felt so much better after.

good luck.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Jerrster said...

nincompoops....wonderful unused term....ninnies and feebs also nice choices...(caught you through rocksanchairs...blame her)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home