Friday, May 12, 2006

Here is an Update on my babies! They even pose for pictures!! They are 5 and a half weeks old!

Milo and Princeton and my beautiful feet! lol
(Milos the panting one...hes chubby and wore himself out playing!)
Milo! Or as I refer to him...Milo-Milo-My Love! :) ( Notice how he takes over my WHOLE hand...and weights a TON...lol)

Here is my Lil Baby Princeton! He's the runt and the cutest! (Notice how he FITS in my hand!)This is Kewi! He's kinda camera shy. I love this guy tho!!
My Milo again, he's such a camera whore!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

[][]

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

Jerks! Make REAL comments!!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

lol.

they are so cute, all of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home