Tuesday, June 06, 2006

At one point it seems like there is nothing to do, and then another I’m swamped and drowning. I hate that feeling.

When it comes to wedding planning I’m doing alright, not planning too much right yet because of being in school until August. That’s making me worry, because I am scared that everything won’t get done. I know I will…it’s just like me to stress! I only have one girl on my side of the wedding party, she’s my best friend and has known me since I moved here in grade 6. That’s a long time for me to really know someone since before living here we really didn’t live somewhere for more than a year. My dad works with a company that kept transferring him, it was good for him moving up in the company, but hard on us moving a lot. In a way it might have been good, my older brother and I are both very good socializers, we can walk into any crowd and chat it up! So when we moved here, I met my friend we became good friends, I think we kind of grew apart for a short while…but that was because I was annoying! I basically tried to make myself like her so she would like me more. Anything she liked I liked, that kind of kid…..YES I was that kid…Her “I really like the movie Free Willy”…Me “OMG…MEEE TTOOOO” meanwhile I hadn’t even seen it! Lol…That and the spandex shorts, I really think that was the reason she wouldn’t talk to me for a while!...I mean really who wears spandex shorts to gym class!! Seriously! What was I thinking?!? Ha-ha, but we prevailed and are still friends to this day! She’s gotten me through a lot, and I hope I’ve helped her throughout our friendship too…for that I thank her! I truly believe we’re soul friends…we may fight a lot, but that’s because we’re basically sisters. If she was my biological sister we’d fight just as much!

Anyways, that’s all for today…I’m swamped with school for this week, one test today and one exam tomorrow!! Yay me!

9 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

well my goodness i wasn't expecting a post like this today!


btw...though the whole spandex shorts thing was a tad odd that wasn't why i found you annoying!!! and it wasn't just for gym it was ALL THE TIME lol

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

I Did NOT wear them all the time! It was for gym....yesh! lmao

And why wern't you expecting it? was it a bad thing to hear?

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

And btw...if not the spandex, then what?? lol was it the copycat thing? and/or something else??
I can't remember!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

yes you fucking did wear them all the time!!! liar

just wasn't expecting a post about me that's all. it was nice.

i can't really remember either but i did find the copycat thing annoying. we just grew apart i guess. i was different back then too remember!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

OK I don't remember wearing them all the time...Maybe I did....I mean I did hang out with Amanda O for a while there, and she wore them all the time!!

Good thing we grew back together though...I don't know what I'd do without you!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

ya and the funny thing is it took CHEWBACA to bring us back together.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

ohh Chewdy...what would we do without her. Always useful in one way or another! lol

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

you might still be friends with her if we never hooked up...

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

i was going to say in your last post that you two interact with each other like you're sisters-lol.

good luck with the tests and exams :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home