Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Saturday June 10th was one of my high school friends wedding day! It was beautiful, she looked beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. It was a smaller wedding at about 110 people. I was one of her bridesmaids and it was a blast! I was VERY nervous to stand in front of everyone because I figured I would screw something up…BUT I didn’t! Yay me! The highlight of the day was seeing how happy my friend and her new hubby were to be married, they’ve been engaged for almost a year and a half. The second highlight of the day was getting to drive, or rather be driven, around in a stretch excursion!! We got picked up for breakfast, taken to the hair dresser, and then to get makeup done, then to the wedding…and all around after! It was soo fun! We even had champagne in the limo too…mmmm!! Since my mom was just getting off work she decided to come to the church and catch everyone coming out, she thought we all looked beautiful. Then when I pointed out the huge limo we had she told me not to worry cause she already got the card…holla….maybe we’ll be driving around in that too Rocks!! What do you think?

Anyways other news now….the 10th was also my 3 year anniversary with my man….we didn’t do anything because we were at the wedding and since we’re already engaged we don’t really think we’re supposed to celebrate…now we’ll celebrate our engagement date, and then our wedding date!! COOL!!!

OTHER other news! I got accepted into the program I applied to!!!! It’s a bachelor of architectural planning program and can take me really far!! There were only 13 positions available for this bridge program….a bridge program means that since I’m already going to be done the architectural Technology course I can skip right to 3rd year, of 4 years. So 2 years to do the program!...At our college 16 people applied, but then 3 dropped out of the interviews, so with 13 people left I figured my chances were good..lol! BUT then I asked during my interview if since there were only 13, would we all going to get in? haha!!! He told me that it was out of ALL the architectural technology colleges …meaning there could be 200 or more students applying!! BUT OMG I got picked…THEY PICKED ME!....THEY WANT ME!!!! Hehe….From our program 7 or 8 got in, which is pretty sweet! We have some smarty pants here! Anyways, so I got an offer of acceptance, now I REALLY need to seriously think about going! I didn’t want to decide before because I didn’t want to have a let down. I didn’t want to decide to go, get soo excited, and then not be accepted. SO now I’m thinking! It’s a location change, a banking change lol…and even a change that will affect my man and I both together! Ahhhhhh lol!

Anyways that’s all….check back later!!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

congrats on getting in, thats awesome. thats a big decision to make, but you'll make the one thats right for you and your man. keep us updated on what you decied to do?

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

you can't tell someone to update their blog if they told you first and you NEVER did!!!! its just wrong



WRONG

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

its been a week...UPDATEEEEEEEEEE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home