Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Yesterday I was a WRECK….I apologize for being so emotional to those who had to deal with me!!

Today is more of a happy day. My man was home since his new job hasn’t started yet!! Last night we stayed up until 1:00 am playing RISK….I won technically, he said once you have more than half the world you win, but we kept playing. That was a bad idea, cause the I lost….lol…It was my first time playing and I wasn’t that good….for some reason I decided to get ONE man on each place I owned….I owned LOTS but then it just made it easier for him to take his 8 places and overtake all of mine! GRR I hate to lose! Then we slept in and just relaxed until I had to leave for school.

For some reason I’m in a flowery mood…I don’t know if that’s what you would call it. But I want to look at flowers, and just smell the roses. I decided since I am I this mood I would share some pretty flowers with you!! Some flowers I MAY or MAY NOT have in my wedding. See my favourite flower is the Gerbera, so I want to have that….SO my girl or girls will have gerberas and I will have roses and gerberas….or maybe just MORE gerberas!!...I don’t know though, we’ll have to wait and see!!

I LOVE this one....not the weird nest of twigs at the bottom tho...its the style I want too, with the bunch of flowers and the stem handle!!!

I like this big bundle too...but the light pink colour throws me off....atleast it's the type of flowers I like!!

This is what I want for the Ladies....its just going to be a bundle of Gerberas, in a solid colour. I'm not sure what colours but I'll figure that out when we pick our theme colours, cause I dont know all my options for the actual flower colours yet!

5 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

ya what's with the nest of twigs or whatever its sposed to be? that's stupid!

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

haha I know! I laughed when I saw that!! Wouldnt that hurt your hand to hold it?...looks like it would totally scratch you!!

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

update!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

right so if you don't update i don't have a fucking thing to read when i'm BORED

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooohhh, purty flowers!!! And Beez, yes, I took chapters 1 & 2 down 'cause, well, you never know who might be out there lurking, waiting to steal. Of course the writing on my blog is proof that it's mine, and any time codes in the computer, but still. Anyway...I can either email you chap 2 or just give you a brief rundown: Kelly, at work, is visited by her gay best friend, Brad, and his bitchy boyfriend, Roger. Brad comes in to tell Kelly that Humphrey Adams, a bar acquaintaince, was killed. Not detrimental to her life, but strange nonetheless. My email is seanlets@yahoo.com if you want to email me, I'll be happy to send it to you (p.s. my email is on my blog, too, so I don't mind it being posted here)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home