Monday, August 14, 2006

Sorry to my few readers for my absence.
I’m in my last few weeks of school…I’ve had a million assignments and tests! And on top of that I was in the middle of finding a job!

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!!! I GOT ONE!!! I got a great job, a great paying job, and I’m MEGA happy! It’s going to be wicked! It’s a large company, I get great benefits, and it’s something I could stay at for a while. Right now I’m up in the air about staying there for a long period, since it’s an engineering company and I’m graduating in Architecture. But I know a few people now that worked at engineering companies and loved it!…So it’s still going to be fun. I’ll update about the job once I’ve worked a bit.

Other than that, not much is new. 2 weeks left of school! 3 weeks till I start my new job! And 9 months 6 days until we get MARRIED!!! Hehe!! I CAN’T wait. SO many people are getting married right now…and on top of that SO many people are getting pregnant! I can’t wait to be a mother!!! But that will be a while, since I’m young, and we’re not 100% financially set! And financial security is the ONE thing we won’t break on before we have children! That and a safe secure home. We want to have a house before we have children, but with my man starting a new 5 year apprenticeship in the city, looks like renting or leasing is more likely! Unless we buy a house sooner than later and live in it while fixing it up…then sell it when we move. Arg lol that’s too much to deal with right now! We’ll figure that out later!

Anyways….Off to bed, I have LOTS of homework to get done tomorrow!! Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beez,
Aren't you just stoked school is almost finished! I'm done for the summer, though, on the 9th. I got a B. It was English. I've learned to write shorter sentences. Can you tell? LOL! I'm so happy you got the job you wanted! Dang you. And here I am stuck at the deli. NOOOO! Good luck with school and just hang in there!!!

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

hey beez
congrats on the new job and almost being done with school. it feels so good when you're done.

your wedding is going to come so fast. i hope you'll keep us updated with the plans and so forth :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home