Friday, July 14, 2006

I love the summer….I love the sun….I love the cottage….I love the warm night walks!!!

I DON’T however love sweating…bugs or bug bites…sun burns…. Or spiders!!!!!

I have some cottage pictures for you all…following in Dawn's footsteps!

This is why I hate spiders, this is a dock spider, it was literally 3 inches wide and long….or LARGER than my palm! *shudder* I was laying on the dock and it was RIGHT under me, probably looking up and licking its ‘lips’….*shudder* (again)…


This is my water puppy….all our dogs go straight for the water AS SOON as we get to the cottage…they wade in, just so their bellies are touching the water, and sit down! It’s so cute!


I’ll have a lot more pictures after this weekend…

Other than that life is boring! I’ve got 6 weeks of school left, and don’t know what I’m going to do with myself. I have to REALLY start looking for a job soon! I don’t know what to do!! Ahhh!! I HATE…no, Loath…going to do cold calls! People make me nervous! I always get scared, and get sweaty palms, and studded over my words! It sucks!! I wish I had the confidence I needed! Ahh well….wish me luck everyone!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

yay!!!!
cant wait to see more pics :)
your dog is sooo cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home