Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I So Need Help!
Something about searching for a job makes my stomach turn! I loath going in and being a keener, trying to act as if THIS job is THE ONE I really want! I hate that first meeting, I hate interviews, I HATE it all. I haven’t ever really hated the job once I’ve gotten past that first step…BUT I hate doing all that shit to get the job!
I know that this is a terrible thing to say, because it makes me seem like a big baby, but seriously I am NOT a first impression kind of person! I am very personable once I get past my nerves, but before that I get SO nervous, I get sweaty palms, and I get nauseous!! I HATE that feeling!
Lol anyway, that’s my rant for today! This week I’m alone a lot, my fiancé is working doubles all week…it’s really wicked because he gets double time anything over his 7.5 hours, and also since it’s an apprentice he’s getting closer to the end faster! But it sucks cause firstly I don’t see him much, and secondly he works from 5:30 to 12….Not really working that whole time, but that’s how long he’s going to be gone…he really works 7:30-4 then 5-11, he has to leave at 5:30 to get to the meeting spot for the company, since it’s in a crazy traffic area! That is why I will never commute to a job! Bleck….we’d love to move right now, but I’m not done school till august!....ONLY 4.5 more weeks!!!!!!

Anyways….here are some pictures from the last cottage trip! Next cottage weekend is August Long Weekend! I CAN’T WAIT!




Great View to The Balls Island!

Lily Pads......off our island.
The Mans beer of choice!

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

you cant have cottage photos without a beer shot :)

civic holiday is right around the corner, so way cool that you get to go away :)

good luck with the job search. the interview process sucks ass, agreed, but once it's over you'll have an awesome job :)

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beez, I HATE looking for jobs, too!!! Hate it. With a passion. The phony smiles. Feeding the interviewer bullshit about how you want change, or how this job is for you. The dispatcher job I applied for BACK IN APRIL is a process that COULD still be going on had I not said "fuck this" and threw in the towel. It's all good, though, I never wanted it to begin with, just something to get me out of the deli. But my book/series will make me a millionaire, right??
Hugs,
Sean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home