Thursday, August 24, 2006

So I’m DONE! I finished at about midnight last night, or rather that’s when I submitted my last school project EVER!!! OMG it feels so good! Right now it’s 11 am, I just woke up about half and hour ago, and am still in my PJ’s!! I LOVE THIS!!

Mind you, it’s only going to last today and maybe I can sleep in tomorrow morning! THEN next week is very hectic. Monday, I’m work cloths shopping because I only have a few nice work outfits, Tuesday I’m getting all my things organized for Wednesday and Thursday because I have sort of a training and orientation for my new job. The girl that was doing my job up to now was on co-op and is heading back to school the week I start, so they wanted me to meet her, and have her explain things to me and help me get things organized a bit. I’m kind of nervous about this all…only because they have high expectations, and with my sort of low self esteem, I think I’ll fall short of what they want! I guess time will only tell.

You know what I was thinking, I’m more excited than anything about the fact that I might get to have a real work Christmas party this year. I really hope they do that, I mean large companies still have them….right?? I went with my good friend Rocks to her Christmas bash last year, and it was SO FUN! I hope she still wants me to come again this year, because her work really knows how to treat employees with a good time! And I really had a great time just hanging out with her!! Other than hers, I’ve never been to one really. My work placement this past Christmas had one, but it was a dinner at a restaurant and it was fun, but it wasn’t a real Christmas party….SO I’m looking forward to this Christmas!!

That’s It that’s all….I’m drinking with my man tonight, to celebrate all that deserves celebrating!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Beezaleez said...

omg now I really cant wait!!! This December/Christmas is going to be the BEST!!!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

yaaay, congrats on being done. what a relief, eh?

most employers at lest try to have some sort of christmas get together for their employees. even if it is just a dinner, at least you have rocks' party to look forward to :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home