Friday, September 01, 2006

Ahhh it’s been a while since I posted! I blame it on the school stealing my laptop back!!!! Bastards!! He he anyways….we JUST got a new computer so now I’m MORE than happy to play on here and post a lot. My mans computer that we had was CRAPOLA! I think it was like a 98 Dell….haha it was really old school looking!!

Anyways, I just started work training, and its going great! Its defiantly different being in a position that is long term. They made me a name plate for my office and everything, and when they said this I was like ohh why…lol I’m a loser! I can see this being a great job! We’ll see tho! I’ll update about it after my first real week!

Other than that we’re heading to the cottage tonight to see visiting family, then to visit the in-laws-to-be! I’m very excited about going to visit my mans family…our nephew is just starting walking and I hope to be there when he REALLY walks!

Anyways I’m out, so BYE all….have a great Labour Day weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home