Monday, October 16, 2006


Simple As That!!!


How could ANYONE hate these adorable shoes??

Seriously, 6 months ago, seeing these shoes would set me off. I HATED that people were wearing garden shoes (or hospital shoes ) out in public! I mean, ok, kids they looked cute on…BUT adults! No! I had a few girls that wore them to class, and I would laugh every time I noticed them wearing them!

But NOW? I have crossed over to the colourful side! I am….a CROC wearer!!

Yes….BUT my only argument is that I only got them for the cottage!!

...
...
...
...

...Then I came home and wouldn’t take them off…..I’m HOOKED…they are the BEST shoes…Colourful! Fun! Comfy! CUTE!...need I say more? I want them in ALL colours!! And I beat myself up for not getting more!!! Stupid, STUPID me…100 pairs of crocs….ON SALE….in ALL colours! And I bought 1 PAIR!!!


Mine are the CUTE pink ones! hehe!


My two cousins had them for a while...they are kids, and swimmers so they wear them to meets....Then my friend and I got a pair....Then my mom and aunt had to have a pair....so really we are all croc freaks now!!


AND to explain...the little do-dads on the crocs are croc jewelery!! Cool eh! My friend and I got my cousins some Jewels and my mom got them some in Florida...and we got one froggie for my mom! Cause we love her! SO they have even cooler decorated crocs....


Thats it, thats all! Night Night!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

i love crocs. i wanted to get a pair of purple ones for my trip, but am having a hell of a time finding them around here. oh well, guess ill have to wait till next summer to pick up some.

ps i love the croc jewels available-too cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home