Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I’m on a diet!

That’s what I’ve decided. You know when you deprive your self of something, and then you lose something…that’s how I feel!

I heard that somewhere and I’ve decided that I like it.

So I’m on a diet. A diet from my man, a diet from my friends, and a diet from life in general! (My man cause he works all the time, my friends cause not one of them seems to have a min for me, and my life…cause well, cause I CAN)

It’s funny that as soon as you say that something is wrong, everyone you try to talk to has something wrong too. How are you going to ‘vent’ about life to someone who has their own issues?? I don’t get it. And it also seems that in this time of my life, when everyone has their lives and issues….no one has time for me. I know it’s also that I don’t have time. BUT I feel like I’m the only one ever making an effort in things. It’s not one person…it’s everyone.

That’s all for today…just felt like getting that out in the open!

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

vent away, beezaleez. Sometimes, just gotta do that: take a break from things.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

I don't agree with you. Sometimes its nice to hear about other people's problems.

1. you get to forget about your own for awhile.

2. It's nice to know you're not the only one with problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home