Friday, September 29, 2006

You’re KIDDING Me!!!

I literally missed the memo on this one!! Today, my friend, is JEANS DAY! All I would have had to do was donate $2 to United Way…THEN I could have dressed down! Instead I’m sitting here in pin stripe pants and a nice black sweater. So I’m pretty career woman fancy! AND everyone around me is in Jeans….DAMN!

Apparently I’m not on some mailing list yet. I didn’t get the one about the Christmas party date change…But I mean, to be fair, I didn’t even know there was a x-mas party yet! Then there is also some BBQ that I didn’t know about either…everyone keeps talking about it…I don’t know if its cause I missed it, or cause its tonight…or soon!! SO that makes me a bit grumpy too!


UGHH…I made a funk to a few people, so hopefully I’ll be added soon!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I live for jeans day! It's totally worth the $2! :)

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

hey, what's going on? where are you. anybody there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home