Saturday, January 13, 2007

Why is life always one step forward, two steps back??
I just want to know that!!

In other news….It’s been a horrible year so far! My first week of January was spent with some weird Virus, I was puking anything and everything I had in me. That really only lasted the one day with nausea on the second day, but you know how one day of that kind of stomach retching can lead to a few long days of still not feeling 100%. Then the second week in to 2007, I started to get some cold/flu. I had the worst sinus congestion. Not the sniffles, more just the heavy, pressure and headache in my face. But thankfully it didn’t lead to anything. Mind you in between those two weeks I had a good weekend. I went to a bridal show with my girls. And I had my brother and his GF over to hang out the one night, with my man and I. So that was fun, but then Sunday it was back to the suck!

Now today, its Saturday. And I’ve started off my day with a horrible headache. I’m also sore from my workout on Thursday. It was a beginners Pilates class…I didn’t even break a sweat. And my stomach and shoulders are sooo sore! Lol…who knew. And this class is only going to get harder. Good thing I’m doing it with my mom, because I really cant skip it. If it was just me I’d be lazy and play tired or some other excuse. I need major motivation to get out and do things apparently!

The house hunt hasn’t been bad. We have narrowed it down to one area at least. And I found a really cute place, but then I talked to someone at work and she told me how because it’s a certain style townhouse, and it was built more narrow, a lot of people had issues getting larger furniture up to the second level. And we have a HUGE bed and very large dresser…so that’s not good for us. We’re already going to have a tough time getting out of our current place, I don’t want to be having a hard time getting into a new place. But there are tons of areas in this town with gorgeous places….so we’re still looking!

Ok…I’ve got to get ready to go out now…SO I will bid you adieu….

BUT I will be back! Because I have a HILARIOUS clip to share with you all….So check back for that!

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Life's rough and then you die. It's what you make of it before then that matters. It always gets better...

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Viruses SUCK. I'm so sorry you felt awful. There's nothing worse than puking. Honestly. That's the best ab workout though! Kudos on the 10% down payment AND house hunting. Gosh, you're steps and steps ahead of me. But it is true, isn't it? One step forward, two steps back? I like that adage. It's SOOOO true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home