Monday, March 19, 2007

I’ve really been neglecting my blog lately.

I don’t know why, I just haven’t been in a sharing mood…lol

So I guess I will update a bit!

Wedding stuff….
2 Months to go! And that is REALLY freaky, I feel like yesterday it was 8 months to go….the weeks are just flying by!! We sent out invites yesterday and that was exciting. And we also got our wedding bands this weekend. That was REALLY fun! Mine is one of a kind, a custom made beauty! I can’t wait to be able to wear it! We’ve pretty much got everything done, it’s more just details for now. Like finalizing decorating details…like wall coverings in areas that have tack marks in the wall…Our florist pretty much comes and sets up the flowers so we don’t even have to do much there. Same with our cake person, she comes and sets everything up herself. And the hall sets the tables up….hehe so we’re pretty lucky. Unless I’m totally out to lunch and there are tons of things I don’t know about...lol!! We also recently met with our minister or officient for the ceremony. We’re really excited about that, because our vows are very personalized, we practically wrote them ourselves…I saw practically, because we wanted them to be formal so we stuck with very common fraises, but added our own personal touch. And we both have different vows so its personalized that way too.

Life stuff…
I’m going totally stir crazy in our place. We’re both at our wits end with our landlord….they are SO nice, but so freaking noisy. And it seems like EVERY time either of us has gone to have a shower lately, they are doing laundry, or dishes, or using taps….urrgg…it’s not horrible, but when you have a shower while that’s going on the water pressure is the shit! So it takes so much longer to rinse!!! That and since I’m alone a lot, I’m bored a lot…and I hate that our place is small and I have no where to go!

Like I said, I can’t take it anymore….I’m counting down the days till we can move. It would be sooner, but we don’t want to sign a year lease somewhere else before we buy a house.

Work stuff…
Right now I’m at work….My tummy hurts….and I’m tired….
Is the day done yet?

That’s it for now….I’ll update on more stuff soon!!

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

omg i have no idea how many days now i've been bored out of my mind by your post....DO SOMETHING NEW FOR GOD SAKES!

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Dawn said...

happy birthday!!!

hope you have a great day :)

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

it's been over a damn month!!!

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

time for a new post!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home